child car seat for rent a car
Child car seat in car for rent Manila Philippines.
Children car seat was always an issue especially for the little ones safety and security.
Children’s safety in motor vehicle law was enacted on February 22,2019 Act 11229 more recognized as Child safety in motor vehicles. This law updates the prehistoric Philippines law not only in using child car seat as a necessity for little ones. It implements a stricter and broader scope of rules. Consequently not only for infants and toddlers but also to a certain Age and height. Here are the things to remember on child safety in motor vehicles.
child safety in motor vehicles or art 11229 rules and regulation or things you need to know.
- Children 12 years and below are not allowed to sit in the front seat of a vehicle. Especially when the engine is running.
- A child can sit in the front passenger seat only if first the child meets the min height requirement of 150 centimeters or 4’11” . If not latter is also advise to wear a seat belt.
- Vehicle driver is also to ensure that child passengers are safely and secure in a restraint system while the engine is running.
- A child should not be left alone in a child restraint system or car seat inside any motor vehicle.
- The child restraint system should be appropriate to the child’s age, height, and weight.
- A child is not required to be in a restraint system during medical emergencies or if the latter has medical conditions that would put the child in more danger if placed in a child restraint system .
- Breaking the car seat law in the Philippines will result to fines. P1,000 for the first offense, P2,000 for the second offense. And P5,000 with suspension of license for up to one year for the third offense.
- Manufacturers, distributors, and sellers of child restraint systems and car seats should comply with standards set by the United Nations.
- The driver of the vehicle should make sure that the child restraint system or car seat in place has the Philippine Standard (PS) mark.
- Using a substandard child restraint system or car seat will result to penalties.
- Tampering with PS mark or Import Clearance Certificate (ICC) sticker will also be punished with hefty fines. P50,000 up to P100,000 for every tampered car seat.
The Department of Transportation (DOT) has yet to make a recommendation on how to implement the use of car seats in public utility vehicles (PUVs).
Like ,Share and Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/carrentalinmanila/ for updates and promos.
Weather in Manila
Find us on Google Plus
Follow Us for latest rates and promo’s
renting a car with driver for 2 weeks up! short or long term lease without the hassle and additional charges automatically change vehicle on coding days for free.
For Other inquiries. please call us +63977-817-1690 or (02)8843-85-61 Credit card accepted.
For health and safety of our client and drivers a1 driver/vehicle/responsible policy. rent a car with driver? company shuttle transport service? car for rent short or long term leasing?
or 63977-817-1690 or (02)8843-85-61. all Credit card accepted
renting a car is easy from inquiry to reservation to driver and vehicle dispatch in less than a hour. http://www.carrentmanila.com/car-rent-manila-inquiry-form/ car for rent self drive or with driver rent a car manila philippines inquiries +63977-817-1690 or (02)8843-85-61. all Credit card & debit cards accepted.
rent a car in manila with driver. company shuttle transport service for hire, van rental with chauffeur service. car rental for private service. car for rent manila. For reservations call us @ +63977-817-1690 or (02)8843-85-61. 24/7 Online booking http://www.carrentmanila.com/car-rent-manila-inquiry-form/
rent a car in manila for self drive or with driver.
Accepting all major credit cards VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, UNIONPAY, JCB and DINER'S .For reservations call us @ +63977-817-1690 or (02)8843-85-61. online booking http://www.carrentmanila.com/car-rent-manila-inquiry-form/