child car seat for rent a car
Child car seat in car for rent Manila Philippines.
Children car seat was always an issue especially for the little ones safety and security.
Children’s safety in motor vehicle law was enacted on February 22,2019 Act 11229 more recognized as Child safety in motor vehicles. This law updates the prehistoric Philippines law not only in using child car seat as a necessity for little ones. It implements a stricter and broader scope of rules. Consequently not only for infants and toddlers but also to a certain Age and height. Here are the things to remember on child safety in motor vehicles.
child safety in motor vehicles or art 11229 rules and regulation or things you need to know.
- Children 12 years and below are not allowed to sit in the front seat of a vehicle. Especially when the engine is running.
- A child can sit in the front passenger seat only if first the child meets the min height requirement of 150 centimeters or 4’11” . If not latter is also advise to wear a seat belt.
- Vehicle driver is also to ensure that child passengers are safely and secure in a restraint system while the engine is running.
- A child should not be left alone in a child restraint system or car seat inside any motor vehicle.
- The child restraint system should be appropriate to the child’s age, height, and weight.
- A child is not required to be in a restraint system during medical emergencies or if the latter has medical conditions that would put the child in more danger if placed in a child restraint system .
- Breaking the car seat law in the Philippines will result to fines. P1,000 for the first offense, P2,000 for the second offense. And P5,000 with suspension of license for up to one year for the third offense.
- Manufacturers, distributors, and sellers of child restraint systems and car seats should comply with standards set by the United Nations.
- The driver of the vehicle should make sure that the child restraint system or car seat in place has the Philippine Standard (PS) mark.
- Using a substandard child restraint system or car seat will result to penalties.
- Tampering with PS mark or Import Clearance Certificate (ICC) sticker will also be punished with hefty fines. P50,000 up to P100,000 for every tampered car seat.
The Department of Transportation (DOT) has yet to make a recommendation on how to implement the use of car seats in public utility vehicles (PUVs).
Like ,Share and Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/carrentalinmanila/ for updates and promos.
Weather in Manila
Find us on Google Plus
Follow Us for latest rates and promo’s
Van for rent self drive SUV Van hire automatic car lease. company shuttle or transport service with driver for monthly rentals . Toyota Hi-Ace Grandia car rentals in manila accepting credit card payments.
Call+63977-817-1690 or (02)70008332.
car rent manila respects privacy we don't post every transactions instead we highlight why we are better in rates, customer service & after sales support. car rentals SUV Van for hire self driven /with driver long term http://www.carrentmanila.com/car-rent-manila-inquiry-form/
63977-817-1690 credit cards accepted
rent a car manila with the longest waiting and cut off time at 11pm no need to rush on returns and worry about added charge on extra time. car rental self drive van for hire and SUV for rent.
call us @+63977-817-1690 credit cards accepted.
car for rent manila self drive or van for hire short long term lease release of security deposit/ bond upon return & turnover with no incident or any other damage of the vehicle
http://www.carrentmanila.com/car-rent-manila-inquiry-form/ affordable car rental self drive.
+639778171690 credit cards accepted.
24/7 rent a car self drive vehicle delivery return to your location. car for rent manila self driven or w/driver pick up and turnover at our garage & longest 11 pm cut off van for hire SUV self drive.
http://www.carrentmanila.com/car-rent-manila-inquiry-form/ +63977-817-1690 or (02)70008332. credit cards accepted.