child car seat for rent a car
Child car seat in car for rent Manila Philippines.
Children car seat was always an issue especially for the little ones safety and security.
Children’s safety in motor vehicle law was enacted on February 22,2019 Act 11229 more recognized as Child safety in motor vehicles. This law updates the prehistoric Philippines law not only in using child car seat as a necessity for little ones. It implements a stricter and broader scope of rules. Consequently not only for infants and toddlers but also to a certain Age and height. Here are the things to remember on child safety in motor vehicles.
child safety in motor vehicles or art 11229 rules and regulation or things you need to know.
- Children 12 years and below are not allowed to sit in the front seat of a vehicle. Especially when the engine is running.
- A child can sit in the front passenger seat only if first the child meets the min height requirement of 150 centimeters or 4’11” . If not latter is also advise to wear a seat belt.
- Vehicle driver is also to ensure that child passengers are safely and secure in a restraint system while the engine is running.
- A child should not be left alone in a child restraint system or car seat inside any motor vehicle.
- The child restraint system should be appropriate to the child’s age, height, and weight.
- A child is not required to be in a restraint system during medical emergencies or if the latter has medical conditions that would put the child in more danger if placed in a child restraint system .
- Breaking the car seat law in the Philippines will result to fines. P1,000 for the first offense, P2,000 for the second offense. And P5,000 with suspension of license for up to one year for the third offense.
- Manufacturers, distributors, and sellers of child restraint systems and car seats should comply with standards set by the United Nations.
- The driver of the vehicle should make sure that the child restraint system or car seat in place has the Philippine Standard (PS) mark.
- Using a substandard child restraint system or car seat will result to penalties.
- Tampering with PS mark or Import Clearance Certificate (ICC) sticker will also be punished with hefty fines. P50,000 up to P100,000 for every tampered car seat.
The Department of Transportation (DOT) has yet to make a recommendation on how to implement the use of car seats in public utility vehicles (PUVs).
Like ,Share and Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/carrentalinmanila/ for updates and promos.
Weather in Manila
Find us on Google Plus
Follow Us for latest rates and promo’s
Proper seating arrangement and capacity w/social distancing in out of town trips and family outings van for rent manila or van for hire self drive for hire w/unlimited mileage
http://www.carrentmanila.com/car-rent... Contact # 63977-817-1690 or (02)70008332. Credit cards accepted.
newly open highways & expressways has open skyway stage 3, SFEX, CLLEX etc. Car, suv and van for rent self drive for hire with unlimited mileage or our with chauffeur driver services car hire.
http://www.carrentmanila.com/car-rent... +63977-817-1690 or (02)70008332. Credit cards accepted.
Summer is here & Batangas w/hassle free min. health protocol 2-3 hours drive from manila beaches and other spots are waiting let us take you there car, for rent self drive for hire w/unli mileage or with driver . http://www.carrentmanila.com/car-rent... +63977-817-1690 Credit cards accepted.
van for rent manila company service self drive for hire or lease with unlimited mileage or our with chauffeur driver services car hire. For booking and reservation kindly click this link
http://www.carrentmanila.com/car-rent... a +63977-817-1690 or (02)70008332. Credit cards accepted.
rent a car for valentines date car for rent self drive or car hire with driver unlimited mileage or our with chauffeur driver services car hire. For booking click this link
http://www.carrentmanila.com/car-rent... call @63977-817-1690 or (02)70008332. Credit cards accepted.